Sunday, June 21, 2015

Three good things

As much as I don't really like most of the PT's posts, I am willling to try this one thing: writing down 3 things I like about myself before going to sleep, and reading them in the morning. I do find such ideas somewhat... Repulsive is too strong a word, but it describes well the mixture of contempt and incredulity I have in my head when confronted with the idea of there being something to like about myself.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/living-forward/201501/one-exercise-sure-make-you-feel-better-about-yourself

To be honest, I am even interested in the book referenced at the end of the article; even if I don't use it, I am always happy to read about the way things work, especially in our minds.

Could be that it's the reason why I like RPG rulebooks so much. My favourite part was always about how to run games, how to create a story, pulling narratives apart and looking at how they're assembled.

1 comment: